Anna Peddell first came to Pilates over 10 years ago as a treatment from chronic back pain caused by figure skating injuries in her youth. Amazed by the difference it made, she decided to train to teach and in 2004 she taught her very first class.
Moving to present day, Anna has taught over a thousand hours in Group Mat Pilates and Yoga classes and specialised in prenatal and postnatal exercise after having two children. After her first class on a Reformer, Anna was hooked and loved the versatility of the Reformers and the sheer number of different exercises that could be done.
Anna completed her Pilates equipment training in the United States and was fortunate to work with a wide variety of clients from professional athletes to paraplegics.
- Comprehensive Pilates Instructor (Mat and all Equipment) - Balanced Body University.
- RYT Yoga Teacher 200 hours.
- Prenatal and postnatal Exercise Instructor.
- Pilates for Neurological Conditions Instructor.
- Batchelor and Master of Science Degrees.