These are the current Guidelines for Returning to Covid Secure Classes:
- Clients are requested to use hand sanitiser upon arrival and star 2 metres apart from people you don't live with. Please pay particular attention when arriving and leaving the building. Please remember: HANDS - FACE - SPACE
- We ask clients to arrive in plenty of time and ready dressed for class. Please use the outside toilets before and after class to reduce numbers in the building.
- We will allow more time between classes for disinfecting, ventilation and for clients to depart and arrive to avoid any congestion.
- We have a one-way system in place. Entrance into the building will be up the ramp. Exit from the building is down the steps.
- Hand sanitiser is provided by the front door where you should wait until there is space to enter safetly. Hand sanitiser is also on the reception desk. Please avoid gathering in reception to maintain distance.
- The wearing of face masks during classes is not mandatory however requested up to the start and after the end of your class.
- Clients are required to bring their own mat and any other equipment which we can supply. Please let us know if you would like to place an order in good time before coming to classes.
- If you have any of the following symptoms or are feeling unwell, please do not come to class: Fever; a new and continuous cough; loss of taste or smell. Get a free NHS test and stay at home.
If a member of your household has any of the above symptoms and is waiting for a test, please self-isolate and do not attend class until the results are known.
Please also refrain from coming to class if you have any of the following symptoms and these are new and unexplained:
Shortness of breath; fatigue; loss of appetite; muscles aches and pains; sore throat; headache; nasal congestion; diarrhoea; nausea and vomiting.
Further advice is available from the NHS Coronavirus Service here or call 111 for advice.